- Butler University
- Indiana University
- Purdue University
- University of Notre Dame
Total Prize Pool
Overall Challenge Information
- Students create a group of 4 (undergrad or mix with graduate students) – Team name should not indicate the school they are from
- Students register at the Kaggle website and follow the steps
- The Kaggle website will be opened on January 4th. Before then, the only thing students need to do is to find a team. You can submit the above form if you wish to participate or need further assistance.
- Each school identifies its top 8 teams (4 undergrad groups, 4 open groups) identified from the Kaggle leaderboard.
- Those teams are then required to submit a short “unlisted” YouTube video presentation. Teams are then scored using the attached rubric. – 5 minutes max
- The top team from each school in each division (8 total invited teams) are then invited to present live via Zoom to TCU business leaders for the final round. – 8 to 10 minutes
- 4 awards will be given (1st place, 2nd place) in each division.
- 1st place ($7,000), University of Notre Dame, Bernard Akatu, Claire Kozak, Maureen Malloy, Angela Stitsworth
- 2nd place ($3,500), Purdue University, Stefanie Walsh, Hsiao Yu (Cindy) Hsu, Robyn Campbell, Xuan Mai Nguyen
- 1st place ($3,000), Purdue University, Jiacen (Jessie) Liu, Hui (Vivian) Zeng
- 2nd place ($1,500), Butler University, Drew Smith, Victor Aguilar, Tess McTeague, Sam Williams